Pokémon Shuffle Mobile

Pokémon Shuffle Mobile

Developed by The Pokemon Company

  • Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2015-08-31
  • Current Version: 1.13.0
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 96.51 MB
  • Developer: The Pokemon Company
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
  • App Ratings:
    4.5/5 ( 10,125 Reviews)
  • Price:
    Free
Pokémon Shuffle Mobile App Ratings: 4.5
4.5
Based on 10,125 Reviews
Advertisement

Pokémon Shuffle Mobile App Description

Pokémon Shuffle is a whole new puzzle game! Line up three or more Pokémon vertically or horizontally to battle against wild Pokémon. ■ Introduction - A whole new puzzle game where you solve puzzles to battle Pokémon Pokémon Shuffle Mobile is a puzzle game where you line up three or more Pokémon vertically or horizontally to battle against wild Pokémon. You can play it casually—but battling, collecting, and leveling up Pokémon can also provide hours of fun. - Lots of stages and lots of Pokémon On top of the Pokémon available at the initial release of Pokémon Shuffle Mobile, additional stages and Pokémon are planned, but this game already has a lot to offer! Both puzzle beginners and experts will have fun with Pokémon Shuffle Mobile’s various levels of challenges. - Intuitive and easy game play All you have to do in Pokémon Shuffle Mobile is select a Pokémon and its destination in the puzzle area to cause combos automatically—anyone can play it! Its simple gameplay blends with challenging strategic aspects to appeal to a full spectrum of players from beginners to experts. ■ Notes - Terms of Use Please read the Terms of Use before using this application. - Device settings You may not be able to launch this application, depending on your device’s settings and/or how it is used. In order to maintain fairness among players, some functions may become inaccessible if certain operations (such as jailbreaking) have been performed. - Connection environment If you use this application in locations where reception is poor, your game data may become corrupted or lost. Please make sure to play this game in locations where reception is good. If communication is lost momentarily, you may be able to resume play in some cases by pressing the Retry button. Please note that we are unable to assist you if you experience problems due to communication errors. - Before making purchases iOS version 7 or higher is required for this application. Available features may depend on your device’s iOS version. Please make sure that you can use the free-of-charge features of this product with no issues on your device before you make purchases. Certain devices and/or configurations may also cause the application to fail to work. - For inquiries Please visit support.pokemon.com to report issues about Pokémon Shuffle Mobile.

Advertisement

Pokémon Shuffle Mobile App Screenshots

App Reviews

  • Mega stone festival

    5
    By Joshua H-L
    I really love this game, but I really want that Mega festival back so I can pay start with mega Pokemon for free. I want to get it back, but how, because I can’t see them so long time. Please get this Mega festival back! PLEASE PLEASE! If not, then there are no way to beat Pokemon to win rank S. With start mega power, I can have chance to get rank S. Thank you. Please let me know that you want to say something, that fine. I want your honest opinion about Mega Festival. If so, can you add Mega Festival again? Please. Thank you for read my feedback. 5 stars.
  • A Very Fun Game!

    4
    By Corry M.
    Pokémon Shuffle is a fun game that I play everyday to battle and catch all the Pokémons.
  • fun but annoying

    3
    By boogle, you know what i mean
    seriously every time i take more than 2 seconds to survey the game for what kind of move i wanna make i get a suggestion of what to do, i cannot stand suggestions in a game where im the only player and its bejeweled U.U urks me, also the hearts, holy crap why do we neeed a life counter and not just play unlimitedly
  • Catch rates are horrible

    1
    By Nik Cassian
    92% chance to catch a Pidgey. 8% chance of failure. It failed.. and Pidgey is a beginning stage. Imagine the disappointment of a first timer.. I think it’s safe to say Pokemon games should stick to being Portable console games.
  • Great game but...

    1
    By Shá95
    I had this game for about 2 or 3 years. I had a lot of Pokémon, about 95 hearts, and up to around level 300 when for no reason ALL of my progress deleted and now I have to start from the beginning. There needs to be some kind of backup system so this won’t happen.
  • Yay!

    5
    By Celetelephant
    I love this game! There’s always more adventure that lies ahead!!!!!!
  • Unfair

    1
    By Bambi062209
    This game is completely unfair. Once you get past, maybe, level 150. You can’t catch anything unless you try repeatedly to catch something. It’s ridiculous. The game is fixed against us just so we pay money to catch more Pokémon. This game would be a lot more enjoyable if you could actually CATCH the Pokémon and if the developers were not just out for your money.
  • Money Hungry

    2
    By Mrmikemillard
    This game is amazing. And absolutely corrupt. I’d happily pay money to not have to wait hours and hours to play. But in order to play as much as I want I’d have to spend thousands of dollars. That is not a joke or an exaggeration. When did games start to wreak of big business? I’m going to beat this stupid game in about 5 years without spending a penny. Take that game developers.
  • 42,000 plays later and still going

    5
    By D.U.F.F.
    My favorite mobile game above all other mobile games. Some more or new improvements would be nice. Maybe a survival mode line up. 5 stars otherwise
  • Can't transfer my save from 3DS?

    1
    By RyanMattell
    Why would I want to restart the game after playing it this long.... Either put it on the Switch or give up on the game

keyboard_arrow_up